- Admission shall be open for F.A /F.Sc students after the declaration of matriculation result. Forms along with prospectus for the eligible candidates will be available on payment of Rs.250/- from the Administration Office of the institute on all working days.
- The admission form must be supported by the attested photocopies of the following documents
- Detailed Marks Certificate.
- Provisional Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Father’s/Guardian’s NIC.
- Undertaking on Rs. 50/- Stamp Paper by the student or her guardian and duly attested by a notary public (specimen attached with the Admission Form).
- Migration certificate in case a candidate has passed the last examination from other than Peshawar Board.
- Student placed in E-Grade in S.S.C examination.
- Student who has failed in any subject in S.S.C examination.
- In case of D-Grade, students placed in compartment.
- Candidate who has passed in the supplementary examination.
- A student above 19 years of age.
- The date for interview will be notified by the principal after the last date of submission of applications.
- The candidates are advised to submit their application, complete in all respects, with specific indications of the course of studies they wish to apply for.
- A student will be given two weeks to change their subjects after the commencement of classes.
The college has the authority to refuse admission to any candidate without giving any reason.
Admission will be cancelled in the following cases:
- If any information given by the student in her admission form is found to be false at any stage.
- If a student fails to attend classes within a week of the commencement of the academic session.
- If a student continues to be absent for a week without authorized leave.
- If she is found to be indiscipline, or has been withdrawn from any educational institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Any academic qualification, which is later on found to be doubtful or has not been given proper equivalence/equation by a competent authority.