Admission to Bachelor of Commerce shall be on merit basis for which the basic requirements will be at least second division in Intermediate.
Admission shall open for B.Com students after the declaration of F.A, F.Sc.D.com, and DBA result. Forms along with prospectus for the eligible candidates will be available from the Admission Office of the institute on all working days. The admission form must be supported by the attested photocopies of the following documents
- Detailed Marks Certificate (3 Copies).
- Domicile Certificate (3 Copies).
- Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC (3 Copies).
- Applicant’s CNIC (3 Copies).
- Attested Photographs (4 Pictures, 2 front attested 2 back attested).
- Undertaking on Rs. 30/- Stamp Paper by the student/ guardian and duly attested by a Notary (specimen attached with the Admission Form).
- Migration certificate in case the candidate has passed the last examination from anywhere other than Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Peshawar.
- Any candidate having less than 45% marks is ineligible for admission (per UOP Rules).
GENERAL POLICY FOR ADMISSION:
- Admission in any category Shall be liable to cancellation if it is not through proper admission form, along with all above documents.
- List of selected candidates Shall be displayed on the notice board according to the schedule notified.
- The selected candidates shall have to submit all the fees and other documentation (if required) to the admission officer with in stipulated time period.
- Candidates who fail to fulfill the admission requirements during the specified time shall not be considered confirmed admission and the seat shall be given to the next succeeding candidate in the waiting list.
- The gradation applied for admission shall not only be based on the pre request qualification but also on the candidate performance in the written test and interview which eventually decide the eligibility for admission.
The Candidate should satisfy conditions that:
a) He/She has passed one of the Examinations listed below.
1) The Diploma in Commerce or Diploma in Business Administration of the Board of Technical Education.
2) Intermediate Examination of the Board of Secondary & Intermediate Education of Intermediate Education in any of the following disciplines:
iii) Arts/General Science with any two of the following subjects:
- Computer Science
(iv) Any other Examination approved by the syndicate.
b) Must has secured 45% marks in any of the above stated examination.
c) The period intervening between the date of passing any of the qualifying examinations mentioned in the point (a), above, and the date of taking the Part-I Examination of the Bachelors of Commerce (Pass) Course is not less than one academic year.
d) He/She is a Person of Good Character. Character certificate shall be signed by the concerned Principal