Admission to Master of Business Administration shall be on merit basis for which the basic requirements will be at least second division in BBA, B.Com, BA, B.Sc degree from a recognized university.
Admission shall be open for MBA students after the declaration of BBA, B.Com, B.A and B.Sc result. Forms along with prospectus for the eligible candidates will be available from the Admission Office of the institute on all working days. The admission form must be supported by the attested photocopies of the following documents
- Detailed Marks Certificate (3 Copies).
- Domicile Certificate (3 Copies).
- Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC (3 Copies).
- Applicant’s CNIC (3 Copies).
- Attested Photographs (4 Pictures, 2 front attested 2 back attested).
- Undertaking on Rs. 30/- Stamp Paper by the student/ guardian and duly attested by a Notary (specimen attached with the Admission Form).
- Migration certificate in case the candidate has passed the last examination from anywhere other than University of Peshawar.
- Any candidate having less than 45% marks is ineligible for admission (per UOP Rules).
GENERALPOLICY FOR ADMISSION:
- Admission in any category will be liable to cancellation if it is not through proper admission form, along with all above documents.
- List of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board according to the schedule notified.
- The selected candidates will have to submit all the fees and other documentation (if required) to the admission officer with in stipulated time period.
- Candidates who fail to fulfill the admission requirements during the specified time shall not be considered confirmed admission and the seat shall be given to the next succeeding candidate in the waiting list.
- The gradation applied for admission shall not only be based on the pre request qualification but also on the candidate performance in the written test and interview which eventually decide the eligibility or other wise of admission.