The percentages represent the marks percentages of the last appeared examination; applicants falling in any of the stated criterion shall be considered eligible for the mentioned scholarship in the tuition fees only.
- 76% and above will be awarded 100% scholarship.
- 71% to 75% will be awarded 70% scholarship.
- 66% to 70% will be awarded 50% scholarship.
- 60% to 65% will be awarded 30% scholarship.
- Hafiz-e-Quran will be awarded 25% scholarship.
- Children of the Government employees and educationist’s or the applicant him/her self is a Government employee will be awarded 20% scholarship.
- Siblings studying under different programs but in same sessions will be awarded 50% scholarship’ however this scholarship will be availed by only one of the siblings.
- Open scholarship of 15% will be awarded to all the applicants.
- Special need base scholarships will be awarded only to those applicants who provide documentary evidence of their deservedness and also stands deserve able after scrutiny.
- 20% Scholarship to all those student who are Government or Private sector employee
In-session special scholarship for the students securing 1st division or getting any distinction in the UOP external examinations.
These criterions do not apply to GPA system.